The V Encuentro has compiled a list of resources provided by partners and Catholic organizations that are meant to assist Hispanic/Latino pastoral ministers, parents, and Catholics. Included are resources, prayers, webinars, lists of online masses and live streams. By clicking on the link below, you will be leaving the V Encuentro website. Links are provided solely for the user’s convenience. By providing these links, the V Encuentro and the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops assumes no responsibility for, nor does it necessarily endorse, the website, its content, or sponsoring organizations.
Resources for Persons with Disabilities and the Deaf Community
- Boston Deaf Apostolate YouTube Channel – Live stream of Daily and Sunday Masses in American Sign Language (ASL) with Fr. Shawn Carey from the Archdiocese of Boston
- Deaf Catholic Philly YouTube Channel – Prayers and Reflections in ASL by Fr. Sean Loomis and Sr. Kathleen Schipani from the Archdiocese of Philadelphia
- The Series of Saints videos in ASL – 20 videos of Jesus and saint stories performed by Deaf Actors in ASL with captions and voiced in English.
- St. John Deaf Center Facebook page – Live stream Mass in ASL, Adoration, Stations of the Cross & Rosary in ASL.
- National Catholic Partnership on Disability NCPD-Resources for persons with disabilities during COVID-19
- Online faith formation resources for families
- How to Sign Catholic Prayers (Videos)